Public and Custom Training
We offer public and custom workshops for leadership, management and workforce learning - to improve your organization's capability, productivity and performance. For the four quarters of 2018, the training breaks down as follows:
- 1st Quarter - primarily custom workshops to help writing NMPEA applications and to help develop action plans based on your recent NMPEA Feedback Reports.
- 2nd Quarter - primarily Examiner Training in the following areas:
- Albuquerque (also serving Grants, Rio Rancho, and Socorro);
- Farmington (also serving Gallup);
- Las Cruces (also serving Silver City, Deming, Lordsburg, and Alamogordo);
- Santa Fe (also serving Los Alamos, Espanola, and Las Vegas); and
- Roswell (also serving Carlsbad, Hobbs, Lovington, Artesia, Ruidoso, Clovis, and Portales).
- 3rd and 4th Quarters - both public and custom workshops focused on understanding the Baldrige Excellence Framework, including the Organizational Profile and the possible submission of an Adobe Assessment for feedback and recognition.
Coaching and Mentoring
Thought-provoking questions that lead to actionable answers.
- Positive support/feedback
- Advice/guidance to advance toward key objectives and goals
- Workforce Motivation and Engagement
Stay relevant and competitive.
- Strategic Planning
- Customer and/or Workforce Surveys and other Feedback
- Process Improvements
- Baldrige Excellence Builder