Don Chalmers Passion for Excellence Award
The “Don Chalmers Passion for Excellence Award” is an annual award recognizing an individual who exemplifies outstanding leadership in the pursuit of performance excellence and has furthered performance improvement beyond the boundaries of their organization.
The 2016 Award will be presented at the annual Quality New Mexico Learning Summit and New Mexico Performance Excellence Awards Ceremony to be held April, 2017.
DCPEA Nomination Form
nomination submission includes:
- the nomination cover page
- nominee’s biography or curriculum vitae
- a nomination essay
Part 1 - Nomination Cover Page
Part II – Nomination Instructions
Submit the nominee’s biography or curriculum vitae as a separate document
- Submit a nomination essay that uses up to 1,000 words to answer the two questions below:
- How does the nominee address Quality New Mexico’s core values (Integrity, Innovation & Agility, Customer Driven Excellence, Valuing Diversity People and Relationships, Organizational and Personal Learning, Continuous Improvement). Please provide examples.
- What specific outcomes have been achieved?
- The essay should be typed, single-sided, double-spaced, and in a 12-point font.
Please Note: letters of support or links to websites will not be considered in the selection process and should not be submitted with the nomination.
Part III – Nomination Submittal
E-mail, Fax, or Mail submissions to:
Fax: (505) 944-2002
Julia Gabaldón, President/CEO, Quality New Mexico
P. O. Box 25005
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87125