The New Mexico Performance Excellence Awards (NMPEA) program is New Mexico's only awards program based on the Malcolm Baldrige Framework for Performance Excellence (Executive Order 2012-003).
The Purpose of Baldrige is Simple: To Help Organizations of all sizes and across all sectors
Going through this process will:
- Help your Organization reach its Goals
- Improve your Results
- Help your Organization Become More Competitive
Benefits of Baldrige
for every sector
How Does it Work?
it all boils down to three questions:
- Is your organization doing as well as it could?
- How do you know?
- What and how should your organization improve or change?
In a Self-Assessment, your Organization answers those questions to learn:
- What you're doing right
- What you aren't doing at all
- What you could do better
- How effective you are
It's About Results
The NMPEA is more than a trophy for your lobby.
There are 7 Categories in the Baldrige Criteria - and when assessments are scored, the Results category makes up almost HALF of an organization's potential points.